Get a stronger grip through antagonist training while developing more muscular & defined forearms!
Fitness... for every push, there is a pull!
"Using these bands has not only healed the tendinitis, but they prevent it from returning so I can go as crazy as I want in the gym. And with different resistances, the variety of bands let me periodize the training. Plus, they help to increase grip strength and better forearm development."
- Jim Stoppani, PhD: Former Senior Science Editor of Muscle & Fitness Magazine, Former Yale University School of Medicine Researcher
- Jedd Johnson, 2015 Championship (www.dieselcrew.com)
"Use Hand X Band™, to increase grip strength with antagonist training & develop more muscular & defined forearms!"
"Powerlifting is all about having an edge & Hand X Band is one for the dead lift if I have ever seen one."
- Mr. 3000, World Powerlifting Champion, Donnie Thompson
Best-selling author of "The Wellness Code - Your Ultimate Guide to Health, Fitness & Nutrition"
"Here is a secret that almost everyone neglects: you need to exercise the abductors of your grip, not just the adductors. And that is exactly what Hand X Band allows you to do."
- John Romaniello, www.romanfitnesssystems.com
"We're all guilty of over gripping; doing to much crush work and not enough for the extensors. Hand X Band will help remedy that problem and can also alleviate elbow pain."
- Jason Ferruggia, www.jasonferruggia.com
- Men's Fitness. October 2008
-"Mastery of Hand Strength", by John Brookfield