Tennis... why do you need two hands for a backhand!
Improve your game:
Strong hands, wrists & forearms help control the racquet for stronger & more precise shots. You gripping muscles control your forehand which is strong, but your expanding muscles, which are much weaker, control your backhand. Strengthen your grip & build symmetry in your swing withHand X Band™!
Once you have tennis elbow, your game will never be the same.
Wrist Tendinitis, "... brought on by continuous gripping motions." TENNIS: Wrist in Peace. May 2011.
Other tips to prevent and/or rehabilitate tennis elbow:
- Choose tennis racquets with larger head sizes & grip bands to reduce arm vibration
- Reducing string tension & avoiding "dead" balls with reduced bounce can decrease energy transfer to the arm
- Choose grips that are properly sized (avoid grips that are too large or too small)
- Proper coordination between trunk & arm allows for maximum energy transfer at ball contact & reduces demands on the arm
- Adapted from Sports Med 1998 Sep: 26 (3) 197